BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HAPPY 5TH MONTHSARY MY ♥

FIFTEENzeroSEVENoneZERO,                                                   
Is When Our Love Story Begins .
We had gone through ups & downs together fer dhe past 5 months .
& Had been Tolerating wif each otha's attitude .
I thank god fer mitting us together .
Should I say it or not ?
Hrmmmm ..
Mybe I should .
Actually hyis dhe ferst guy i've been in relationship wif fer 5 months & its dhe longest fer mie (:
At dhe age of 16  , dhen i get to feel what is dhe meaning of love .
* BLUSHING *
Even though its only 5 months , it really mean so much to mie .
I really hope dhat hyis dhe last guy .
He own my heart & No one else can steal it from hym .
To mie hyis dhe BEST among dhe REST (:
I WILL LOVE HYM TILL INTERNITY ♥
" Love Does Not Begin And End Dhe Way We Seem To Think It Does .
Love Is A Battle , Love Is A War ; Love Is A Growing Up. " 
** Much ♥♥ , Nora**



0 comments: